Monday, December 29, 2014

it's almost the new year!

So 2015 is fast approaching! another year has passed and it seems crazy that life is going SO fast! this year was filled with lots of ups and downs. I am hoping for an even better 2015 than 2014 was! So here's a list of "resolutions" for the new year.
1. Think of all the good in my life when my own demons come out and I feel weary. 
2. Try and smile everyday.. Idc if "resting bitch face" keeps you pretty. I want a life of happiness well seen on my face! 
3. Let go of things I cannot control. breathe and let go. this is much easier said than done. 
4. positively seeks positivity. seems pretty hippy but it's so true! if you surround yourself with good people who really love you good things happen! (plus you just feel better!)
5. STOP thinking SO much! this one I already will have trouble with bc I'm a overthinker and even when I try to hide my thoughts the people who know me best know something's up. lol
6. Go on a trip! I really wanna travel a little even if it's not in a grand way. I'm DYING to see something that inspires me.. ( I need a travel buddy, any takers? lol ) 
7. Get a new tattoo! that's pretty easy. I love new ink soo prob getting my thigh done next! (sorry mom)
8. Don't be quick to judge and give others a chance.. you never know how awesome someone could be!
9. I really wanna learn to play the guitar.. teach me?!
10. Just be happy. the hardest and best resolution of all!! 
Happy New Year guys and deff look out for lots of posts in the new year! 
xoxo, 
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment