Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Teeny Tiny Obsession...

So I'm here to confess I have a serious addiction! it's slowly taking over my life and I don't know what to do... I am addicted to Instagram! lol ok so it's not that serious but I can admit that I probably check Instagram at least 50 times a day. I love scrolling through my newsfeed and staying in touch with all my friends. I'll let you in on a little guilty pleasure of mine.. I love looking at the following section and legit creeping on all the photos my friends have liked .. I can look and look and end up at some bitches page from fucking antartica or something and loved every second of it. lol I scroll through my feed and like a lot of random stuff from puppy's, to my friends, to quite honestly random people and celebs I don't even know lol that's the beauty of Instagram you can just <3 anything! Another page I love looking at is the sucidegirls. Now while some girls loved looking at Victoria secret modelsor celebrities I have admired the sucide girls since I was about 17. These girls are bad ass sexy women. Most are covered in ink and so different than the commercialized women you see like the Kim kardashians of the world. They all do what they want and that shines through their pictures. I happened to just pick a picture I like bc I like big butts and I cannot lie. (and tattoos!) 
Instagram has so many different pages to look at and uses! another page I love is sarcasmonly .. i am a very sarcastic girl which gets me in trouble sometimes and this page always has me laughing and has things I would say to a tee! haha anything that can make me smile and laugh through my crazy days is always welcomed! 
So I can admit I am a self proclaimed selfie queen! I am recently trying to be reformed but it's hard haha! I used to post a good 3 selfies a week and I'm trying to stop that narcissistic behavior and get it down to one every week or couple a weeks for a true selfie ! it's been easier since I cut my hair bc I don't like how to looks unless it's styled a certain way! haha. but really.. must. stop. taking. selfies. lol
So anyways Instagram is my addiction as of late and I am trying to be concious of my insta and phone use in general but it is hard when your a ADD person like I am and always need something to do or look at! Instagram is one of my favorite social media outlets and your sure to find me clicking away! if you want to see my posts check me out on Instagram  @ jaclynleee ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment