Wednesday, November 5, 2014

So I got nominated for this post!

Read on for some info on me and thank you curly hair and high heels for nominating me! (your blog is awesome, btw!)

The rules: 


1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you

2) Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger

3) Give 11 random facts about yourself

4) Nominate 11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (les than 200 followers)

5) Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them

6) Give 11 questions for them to answer

7) Display the award photo in your post



My Questions for you!:


1. Why did you start your blog?
I write everyday for work, and also help manage our blog so it got me thinking I needed to start writting again and this seemed like a good creative outlet!

2. What is your favorite donut to order at Dunkin' Donuts?
Boston Creme.. duh im from boston lol

3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Not a huge disney fan (horrible, I know) but the classics like lion king, the little mermaid, and Snow White

4. When you get a manicure, what color do you usually gravitate towards?
Black.. not girly and its my fav color.. Also I rarely get my nails done lol

5. What one piece of clothing or shoe can you not live with out?
jeans, leather jacket and BOOTS BOOTS and more boots!

6. Do you have any pets?
a kitty and puppy!

7. If you had to chose one store to shop for makeup would it be Ulta or Sephora?
Ulta.. just cause I have this reward card and I love shit for my hair lol


8. What place do you want to travel to that you have not been before?
Australia bc I really wanna see the Kangaroos and hot boys with accents? im there

9. For take-out dinner..would you rather have Chinese Food or Pizza?
Pizza!

10. What brand of Mascara do you use?
I actually dont use mascara that often.. but i have some free sample one I've rocked at a wedding recently lol

11. What color clothing do you think makes you look and feel the best?
Black! I swear i am a happy person i just love black haha




1.  My birthday is indeed 9/11
2. I eat books up, not literally but if im reading i read quick till I'm done
3. I have 4 tattoos and plan to get more
4. I always look put together but i prob got ready in 15 mins or less
5. I LOVE netflix and am currently addicted to the show weeds
6. Im super close to my 5 amazing nieces and nephews
7. I'm one of 7 and yes my family is crazy lol
8. I may not open up to you at all but I swear im warm and loving
9. That being said dont touch me im a secret germaphobe (not so secret)
10. I love a man who can grow a beard.
11. I love music and sincerly wish i could play a insturment but I do sing!





I only currently have one friend on this soooo I will work on making friends and tag people one day ahaha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment