Wednesday, October 1, 2014

the start

So I've been wanting to start my own blog up for awhile and I've finally decided to do it! If you ever want to know what's going on in the mind of a single 25 year old pseudo adult than you're totally at the right place. I'm at the weird point in my life where half the people i know are either engaged, going to be engaged or too drunk to even know whats happening and im somewhere in between of inebriated and being a real living grown-up. Now ill let you in on a little less known secret of mine... I totally thought i was going to be on the opposite side of this spectrum.. married, a kid andddddd maybe a house.. so far a have a very fat cat and a crazy dog. So anyways, this blog is going to be about my life, fashion, drinking, my many failed attempts at trying to date, all while being the quirky, stubborn, unconventional girl i am. (and hopefully ill make you laugh in between all those things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment